Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some for the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to think about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that no matter how do i patent an idea good an insurance policy you may believe it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may presently have a full-line of products and not wanting to add alot more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to track you alongside.)
6. Include too many similar providers that sector is flooded proper.
7. Your idea interests a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they might go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and do not need a clue who your competition is in the market.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in order to what isn’t too far off out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those InventHelp Invention Stories posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down depending that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, yet if they write a quick browse your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they don’t really look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not want to go ahead and take risk for being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your place in that market and inventhelp product development study part different yourself as marketable as it can.